An unparralled week of deal-making and discovery in African mining
Mining Indaba™ made a little news last week. The world’s largest mining investment conference was acquired by an international media powerhouse. With this development we are focused on crafting a content strategy showcasing the many investment opportunities while further enhancing the robust deal-making and networking platform at the Mining Indaba.
What you can now expect at the 2015 Mining Indaba… MORE thought leadership, content, investors and networking opportunities.
- Greater breadth of corporate mining presentations with representation high-end juniors to mid-tier to multinational mining companies
- Geo-centric investment panels providing comprehensive discussion on opportunities in ALL of Africa’s hotbeds. What you can expect to see: Sovereign wealth fund managers with significant investment holdings in Africa’s natural resources sector, institutional investors with an appetite new commodities and emerging regions, mining minsters with case studies on attracting mining companies into their respective nations, and much more
- Deep dive into specific African nations progressive mining policies offering the most attractive and opportunities and developments
- Announcement of a strong partnership with a highly respected brand such that as of Institutional Investor acting as vehicle and advocate to cultivate its global audience for the Mining Indaba
- Further reach into the global metals market by leveraging editorial expertise from American Metal Market and Metal Bulletin teams
- More enhancements to Mining Indaba’s robust deal-making and networking platform in and outside the pavilions. more information coming soon!
- More robust conference app featuring interactive floorplans, customized conference planner, networking access, thought leadership articles, newsfeeds and more. Scheduled release dates to be announced soon.
- A relocated customer service centre based in the United Kingdom offering a more timely interaction and response to all our conference enquiries. New customer service contact information will be announced soon.
Learn more about the annual Mining Indaba
Investing in African Mining Indaba™ is an annual professional conference dedicated to the capitalisation and development of mining interests in Africa. It is currently is the world's largest mining investment event and Africa's largest mining event.